You previously purchased this article through ReadCube. Institutional Login. Log in to Wiley Online Library. Purchase Instant Access.
Handbook of Statistics 29A Sample Surveys: Design, Methods and Applications
View Preview. Learn more Check out. Volume 85 , Issue 3 December Pages Related Information. Close Figure Viewer. Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure. Email or Customer ID.
Forgot password? Old Password. New Password.
- Without Ritalin: A Natural Approach to ADD?
- A history of northwest Missouri.
- Shopping Cart!
- Timothy G. Gregoire | Publications (Beta) | Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies;
- Timothy G. Gregoire.
Password Changed Successfully Your password has been changed. Export Cancel. References Basu, D. An essay on the logical foundations of survey sampling, part I.
Sample Surveys: Design, Methods and Applications, Volume 29A
In Foundations of Statistical Inference Proc. Waterloo , Waterloo , Ont. Holt, Rinehart and Winston, Toronto. Berger, Y. Sampling with unequal probabilities. In Handbook of Statistics , Vol.
- Fear of Fiction: Narrative Strategies in the Works of Isaac Bashevis Singer?
- The Treatment of Epilepsy.
- Statistical disclosure control - Wikipedia.
- Journal of Official Statistics.
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy (Episodes I, II & III).
- POSIX Programmers Guide.
- Gastropolis: Food and New York City?
Pfeffermann and C. Rao, eds. North-Holland, Amsterdam. Lu, Yan.
Zhong, Z.. Mendez, G.. Hox, D. Census Bureau".
Essential Methods for Design Based Sample Surveys - Danny Pfeffermann, C.R. Rao - Google книги
Jenney, B.. Broatch, J.. Eke, B.. Please report errors in award information by writing to: awardsearch nsf. Search Awards.
Virtual International Authority File
Recent Awards. Presidential and Honorary Awards. About Awards.
How to Manage Your Award. Grant Policy Manual. Grant General Conditions.